Each LCWS condo includes:
- Living room furniture consisting of couch and love seat or couch and two chairs. Also usually has a coffee table, end tables, TV stand, possibly a rug or two on the floor and art on the walls.
- Dining room table with four chairs
- Computer desk for provided desktop computer equipment
- Gateway desktop computer with flat-panel monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- All-in-one printer / scanner / copier
- Wireless N router providing hi-speed wireless internet
- Flat panel 32″ high-definition TV with hundreds of HD channels provided by Comcast
- DVD player
- Full-size Gas Stove
- Full-size Refrigerator
- Garbage Disposal
- Coffee Maker
- Pots and pans for cooking
- Cooking utensils and silverware
- Dishware including dinner plates, small plates, bowls, juice glasses and dinner glasses
- Kitchen towels and dish cloths
- Hand mixer
- Vacuum and mop
- Regular-size twin beds
- Each bedroom has one chest of drawers or dresser
- Each bedroom has at least one night stand
- Alarm clocks
- Shower curtain and liners
- Washer / Dryer stacked units
Some hangers, cooking supplies, and cleaning supplies may also be in the condo due to previous students donating them for the next resident’s use but are not supplied by LCWS and should not be expected.
Students are welcome to bring their laptop and will be given the wireless information upon arrival. Each student condo has a wireless network as well as the LCWS office. There are computers and printers in the computer lab located in the LCWS office that are accessible to students 24/7.
Students are welcome to bring storage containers, organizers, any other small furniture and personal items they need. Please remember each semester is only 14 weeks so there is no need to bring everything you own.
Students can hang art, pictures or other items using small nails and scotch tape.
Candles, pets of any kind, and all weapons including pocket knives are strictly prohibited.