Dean’s Requirements -
All students are required to complete the Dean’s Requirements while attending the Lutheran College Washington Semester.
Field Trips / Events / Activities -
- To Be Announced
Important Dates -
- Saturday, September 7 and Sunday, September 8: Students arrive
- Sunday, September 8: 4 pm – Orientation in the LCWS office (Mandatory)
- Monday, September 9: First day of classes
- Tuesday, September 10: First day of internship
- Saturday, September 28: 12 Noon- Luncheon with LCWS Board of Directors
- Monday, October 14: Columbus Day (Holiday)
- Monday, November 11: Veteran’s Day (Holiday)
- Thursday, November 28: Thanksgiving (Holiday)
- Friday, December 13: Last day of internship
- Sat., Dec. 14 and Sun., Dec. 15: Semester ends and students depart
*More events will be added as plans are finalized and field trip events and times are subject to change at the last minute.
Students may have to work on holidays depending on the policy of their internship
Capital Landmarks in Art and Architecture
American Diversity: Issues in Race, Religion and Gender
Violence and Values
Public Policy Issues
Conflict and Compromise
*Course offerings are subject to change
For for more details on each of the classes please visit our Course Descriptions page.